In this role, you will:
- Own the administrative tasks - from coordinating interviews with recruiters and hiring managers, to documenting request, contract generation, taking references and other administrative tasks
- Help build and maintain the integrity of our data on our tracking & HR systems
- Own the initial stages of new role openings - from job posting to candidate experience through the whole process
- Work closely with our global team to improve upon existing processes and implement strategies around finding our future team and get them on board as efficiently as possible
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc) for our candidates
What you need to be successful:
- Successful experience in administering data in a fast paced environment
- Administrative experience - working under pressure with highest attention to detail
- History of collaborating successfully with cross functional team members business leaders
- Solid understanding of N26's vision, business model and operations
- Extremely organised and structured
- A fast learner & a team player
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.