About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
The OpportunityWe are looking for an experienced Recruiter (w/m/d) to drive the growth of our Tech department in Berlin!
How you apply your skills
- Own the recruitment process with End2End responsibility in an area of expertise such as backend, product, mobile etc.
- Consult our Tech Hiring Managers in all recruitment related topics, acting as a trusted advisor on team growth
- Actively sourcing and approaching tech talent matching USC’s values and requirements
- Steadily looking for new and creative ways to find and attract suitable candidates
- Represent Urban Sports Club at fairs, events, meet-ups and tech conferences
- Continuously look for ways to improve our candidate’s experience through journey mapping and analysis of candidate feedback
What you need to succeed
- A track record in tech recruiting, ideally in a fast paced start-up, agency or consultancy environment
- Passion about tech and a deep understanding of candidate’s needs
- Ability to challenge requirements and partner with hiring managers
- Communicate in English fluently and in a well structured way
- Possess a strong analytical and business mindset
- A drive to work hard, build incredible teams, scale an organization and have fun along the way
What's In It for You?
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Paris and Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership