About usRemember when you were a student? Most likely you were short of cash and had a limited choice of jobs. Our Founders Cihan, Frederik and Fritz remember that too and that’s why they started Zenjob. We believe you should be able to do a job you like and be able to fund your life as a student.
Our vision is to change the future of work with technology. We start doing that by offering students jobs in real-time through our app and providing companies with a platform that manages their staffing needs. Today more than 10.000 students, we call them Talents, fund their studies through Zenjob and already close to 1.000 companies trust us with providing great talent.
We’ve come a long way in a short space of time. While there are many things we’re already proud of achieving, there are still a lot of decisions to be made - so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch.
Our international (23 different nationalities) and creative team of over 150 ambitious and passionate Zenies are at the core of what makes us unique and who we are. It’s important that we acknowledge and celebrate this diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. We are backed by Acton Capital (also investor in Etsy, HomeToGo), Red Alpine (N26, Juniqe) and Atlantic Labs (EyeEm, Soundcloud). All of them share our vision of growing a sustainable and game changing business.
We are looking forward to welcoming YOU!
General The People & Culture Team plays an important part in the success of Zenjob. To date, we have supported the growth of our team who now number more than 160 people throughout Germany. The good news: we need to find even more new colleagues and you can play a key role to support our ambitious plans.
How you’ll contribute
We have the chance to think differently to attract talented people to Zenjob. With recruiting the core component of your work, the opportunities are there to rethink how we can make Zenjob stand out in a very crowded market of companies searching for the same talents.
We’re looking for you to:
- Be the role model for technical recruiting that creates the 'wow' moments for candidates
- Be a strong partner to your hiring team. Know when you need to guide; recognise when you need to be guided.
- Be active. Where we find the best people for Zenjob might not always be the easiest or most obvious.
- Be comfortable managing the full candidate journey. As we grow, we will look at other solutions to support us. Maybe you already have some ideas for us?
- Be an advocate of our values.
What you bringWhere can you already contribute with your existing knowledge and expertise? Where are their areas you still want to develop and learn?
- Ideally you're already familiar with recruiting in a technical environment.
- You've worked as part of recruiting team and managed internal stakeholders, guiding them throughout the hiring process.
- You're supportive and mindful of candidates and how we interact with them. You're able to see things from their point of view.
- You can build meaningful relationship and a strong internal network across different teams and with a variety of stakeholders.
- You are an active listener and thoughtful in how you communicate.
- You feel comfortable bringing your own ideas to improve the way we work.
Why ZenjobZenjob provides a solution to real life problems. Companies who need flexible short-term employees and students who want to earn extra money to support themselves during their studies.
In your role, you will have a direct impact in finding the people who contribute to solving these real life problems.
- Work with colleagues who are open minded, supportive and passionate.
- We'll provide you with the training and the tools you need to be successful in your role.
- The opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues and mentor junior people in the team.
- Room to grow and develop your career.
This position is based out of our (new) headquarters in Berlin. Fluency in German is not mandatory however, we do have German classes you can join to help you settle in.
Think this could be for you? Then we'd love to find out more about you!
Send us your application and include any other information you feel helps us understand why you'd be a great addition to the team. Maybe you're a champion of candidate experience; you've implemented a new ATS, or perhaps you're regional sudoku champion. That's fine by us. We just want to know what you' love to do and how you can contribute.