About the opportunity
We are seeking a Diversity Recruiting Partner to help us continue building strong diverse technical teams in our next phase.
Our Recruiting team owns all topics related to talent acquisition, candidate experience and process improvement. We believe in being equal partners to the business and bringing our subject matter expertise to every conversation which helps us consistently improve processes and experiences related to recruiting.
In this role, you will:
- Partner closely with all teams in order to find the best talent for a wide range of open positions being the subject matter expert in diversity recruitment & related topics
- Be responsible for leading diversity initiatives and projects related to building on N26’s diversity efforts
- Enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal stakeholders where they can trust your judgement
- Build a strong pipeline of diverse talent via innovative ways & by creating a great candidate experience
- Be an excellent team player - sometimes we need to you roll up your sleeves and help out your colleagues when needed
- Be data driven and use data to make informed decisions and tweak wherever necessary
What you need to be successful:
- You have a track-record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience
- You have experience with diversity and recruitment related topics and their synergies
- You are tech savvy and you know how to engage with passive talent
- You understand talent acquisition is not a numbers game - for us, we prefer quality over quantity - and therefore you bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
- You know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- You are able to communicate in a concise and structured manner
- You are excited about process optimisation and process automation via innovative tools
- You are keen to involve yourself in events and talks pertaining to all things talent acquisition
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.