Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleTogether as a team we want to actively drive the growth of Personio by generating leads. You are a fit for our team if you are ready to take the challenges and problems of our target group and transform them creatively and data-driven into marketing measures. Be ready to take new paths and risks, learn from mistakes and break the rules with us.
As Team Lead Website (m/f/d), you will be working in the Marketing Department, reporting to the Team Lead Web & Content. You will be responsible for our websites and the impact they have on our business. Your main goal will be to build websites, their supporting infrastructure, as well as our team and processes that will enable us to become a European champion.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
Growing our website traffic, conversion rates, and revenue by optimizing:
- Landing and other key pages
- Conversion pathways
- Website architecture
Developing and optimizing our website infrastructure for:
- International scalability
Leading and growing a team of, currently, three Website Managers by:
- Growing the team and processes to enable future growth
- Setting up well-performing development resources and processes
- Managing stakeholders from Marketing and other departments
- Planning and managing budgets, accordingly
What you need to succeedYears of experience
- You have 7+ years of experience in building and scaling international websites with a focus on conversions
- You are confident in making decisions that lead to long-term impact based on sound technical knowledge (architecture, infrastructure) and their anticipated requirements.
- You have a proven track record of building scalable website set-ups, processes, and infrastructure
- You are confident using Google Analytics and other analytical tools to measure impact and derive actionable insights from them
- You are able to balance business, technology, and process requirements
- You offer structured, conceptual, and analytical thinking
- You take action when required and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You have strong communication skills
- You are customer-centric and commercially driven
- You understand the impact websites can have on every aspect of business (beyond simply marketing)
Language and other requirements
- You are business-fluent in English
- German is a bonus
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
You can find more information and impressions here: www.kununu.com/personio