Are you a strategist and doer at the same time. You are you enthusiastic about new challenges in the online business every day? Then apply as our new Performance Marketing Teamlead (m/f/d) and actively shape the future of YFood.
- You are responsible for the sales growth of our online store and for improving the performance of our data-driven marketing activities.
- You manage the budget allocation and performance control for a 7-digit advertising budget per year in more than 10 countries.
- You play the central role in attracting new users and increasing the YFood share-of-voice.
- You coordinate the launch of new products, their marketing in the respective markets and the implementation of international market entry strategies.
- You expand our current marketing mix in order to include new marketing channels.
- You oversee the monitoring of the online marketing environment and identify new opportunities for the expansion, personalisation and automation of our existing performance marketing measures.
- You develop and promote your team of performance marketers and establish them as a centre of competence for our new customer acquisition efforts
- You will support our retail department in the development of new retail partnerships through targeted online advertising.
- In close cooperation with our creative team, you will drive the conceptual design of our advertising materials and cross-channel campaigns.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in data-driven online marketing with a focus on new customer acquisition and retention.
- You have a deep expertise in paid social channel optimisation and bring a wealth of experience in B2C marketing attribution models. KPIs such as CAC, AOV, retention rate and CLTV are your daily bread.
- You are very familiar with Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, as well as analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- You are driven by the responsibility for large budgets.
- You have experience in building and developing B2C marketing teams and are passionate about leading a great team.
YOU ARE RIGHT WITH US, IF:
- you want to take over responsibility for your own areas of responsibility as quickly as possible
- You want to become part of a motivated, dynamic team
- you have the desire to develop yourself personally and professionally
WITH US YOU FIND:
- The opportunity to participate in the rapid international growth of YFood
- A collegial atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexible working hours and a secure employment relationship
- A competitive salary
- Regular team events
- Subsidized fitness offers
- A company pension scheme
- Healthy snacks, fruit and lots of YFood for free
- An office in the heart of Munich, directly at the Theresienwiese
Then take your chance and actively shape the success of YFood.
Please send us your complete application documents including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Antonia Egger - Junior HR Manager