Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in London and Madrid. We have just started to build out our Irish sales and software engineering hub in Dublin from scratch. Globally we are home to 450 employees, 2,000 customers and we're growing rapidly. In January we acquired $75 million in 'Series C' funding, led by Silicon Valley VC firm Accel. We're rated 4.8/5 on Glassdoor to work for, with a 99% CEO favourability and 97% would recommend a friend to work here. In June this year we were listed by CB Insights as one of '50 Future Unicorns' to watch.
At Personio, Customer Success is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Success follows the mission to maximise customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people processes more successful. Join and become part of our exciting journey!
For our Customer Operations and Success Team in Dublin we are looking for a Customer Implementation Team Lead who will be responsible for the operational management of international customers. The operational management includes the customer implementation and growth of existing customers. Your goal is to continuously improve our processes to ensure scalability for Personio's future international growth. With your technical know-how, you are responsible for the engagement, development and leadership of your team. Responsibilities include:
- Build-up, management and development of a multilingual implementation team
- Continuous improvements and scaling of the implementation process for international customers
- Customer satisfaction assurance through continuous quality management
- Partnering with other departments such as Sales, Product and Key Account Management
- Definition and analysis of result-oriented KPIs to identify improvement potentials
- Especially during the first year, a high level of involvement in the day-to-day business operations including the onboarding of new customers to ensure ongoing product knowledge
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the B2B software environment and have successfully hired and led teams, ideally within an international customer success/ operations department
- You create a motivating environment for your team and continuously identify the strengths and development potential of each team member
- You are passionate about process improvements while you always put the customer experience first
- You have an affinity for technology and you make data-driven decisions
- You can easily explain complex circumstances, you are strong in prioritizing tasks and setting clear goals for your team
- You enjoy being the first one and start ideas from scratch
- Ideally, you have already worked with some of our tools (e.g. Zendesk and Gainsight)
- You are a strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English skills and have a strong customer and service orientation
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date).
- The well-being of our employees is paramount. All employees will onboard and work remotely until it is safe to return to our London office.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company and therefore, we offer a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and shares).
- MacBook (to work with).
- Generous time off to relax and unwind which includes 26 paid vacations days plus Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.
- We enjoy becoming better day by day. You will receive a learning & development budget every year and one additional day off for your development e.g. to attend a conference, study time etc.
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer a flexible and remote friendly working environment.
- Additional benefits to be added as we grow and scale.
- Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or race.