Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
The is a key position at Infarm. As custodians of the employee experience we facilitate the growth of one of the world's most exciting start-ups and a true disruptor. As the Teamlead/Head of People Partners for FaaS you will be a strong driver in aligning business objectives with our people projects and processes. You are passionate about people and identifying the right priorities to promote a positive work culture within Infarm.
This is a senior role with responsibility for the FaaS (Farming As A Service) division in Europe, a rapidly scaling business unit with a mixture of managers and farm staff distributed across multiple European locations.
The Teamlead/Head of People Partners FaaS EU will lead a team of People Partners, with one colleague in Berlin, one in Paris and one in the Nordics.
- Act as a people champion and change agent, being a reliable point of contact and advisor for employees and managers during a phase of rapid company growth
- Own the FaaS EU employee experience and engagement, working closely with employees (both managers and individual contributors) to develop and improve their experience across the employee lifecycle
- Work directly with the VP People EU and EU FaaS Management to structure and execute scaling of the business as well as the ongoing development and growth of existing teams
- Partner closely with colleagues in Talent Attraction, People Operations, Learning & Development and Compensation & Benefits to establish needs and facilitate volume hiring across multiple country locations (often simultaneously)
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to your client group
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors
- Lead employee engagement and be a culture keeper
- Proven experience working as a People (HR) Business Partner in an international business covering at least three different countries in Europe
- Proven experience managing a team of People Partners, particularly where colleagues are working across different country locations and therefore working remotely
- Specific experience in scaling operations businesses such as Retail, Warehouse, Manufacturing or Hospitality where you have specifically supported large scale expansion and rapid growth
- Proven knowledge of core HR processes and specifically German employment law and labor relations in the context of blue collar/shift work setting
- Experience in delivering people initiatives in fast scaling business units or in a start-up business, able to provide at least two examples of owning and delivering a project or initiative in any of these topics: Employee Experience, Compensation, Performance Management, OD, or Leadership
- Proven experience in adapting to change and helping organizations through periods of growth related change
- Flexible approach and growth mindset
- Self-reliant and collaborative way of working, high level of independency
- Fully business fluent in both English and German
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday beers!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.