Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleThe Business Operations team (sitting within Customer Operations) is responsible for the workforce management and the performance management for all operational teams in Customer Support and Professional Services. The team’s target is to forecast inbound contacts and requested Professional Services as accurately as possible as the basis to calculate the capacity and budget demands. Furthermore, the team strives to plan shifts and project allocation fair, efficient, and flexible, optimising this intraday when necessary. Finally, all KPIs are reported and analyzed by the team on a weekly/monthly basis.
- The leadership and development of a growing team of three Business Operations Managers at present focused on the Workforce Management for two operational units: Customer Support and Professional Services.
- Responsibility for the timely calculation of forecasts of contact volumes, professional service requests, capacity, and budget demand in a multi-skill, multi-site and multi-channel environment.
- Responsibility for the shift planning and task distribution for the operational teams including long-/short-term planning as well as intraday management.
- Reporting and assessment of main performance KPI for Customer Operations
- (contact volumes, response times, service levels, CSat, assigned projects/FTE, project run times)
- Responsibility for the definition of requirements and implementation of the technical systems of Customer Operations in close collaboration with the tech. teams of CX Enablement - especially a WFM system and a contact management platform (for calls, chats, mails, and screen-sharing)
- Administration, and continuous improvement of administrative processes and the technical setup of Customer Operations.
- Hiring, onboarding, and continuous development of our Business Operations Managers.
What you need to succeed
- Several years of experience in an operations role working on workforce management & capacity planning - ideally in a B2B, software, technical support environment.
- General tech mindset and more particular understanding of workforce management systems, contact management platforms, contact routing, and performance management.
- First experience in leading and empowering teams with ambitious employees.
- Good people development skills by identifying the strengths/weaknesses of each team member and systematically coaching them accordingly
- Striving for operational excellence in your own work and passing this attitude on to the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-drivenness, analytical thinking, and great skills in reporting and forecasting
- Very good awareness of social tensions and the ability to create, support, and maintain a positive working climate.
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- Choose between two mobility options: Tax Saver Commuter Ticket and the Bike to Work Scheme and receive a subsidy of 43.50€/month from Personio
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Enjoy training with Gympass with a subsidy of 30€/month from Personio
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares