Über unsCapmo entwickelt Software für die Bauindustrie. Allein in Europa gibt es 10 Millionen Bauingenieure - und im vergangenen Jahr setzte die Baubranche weltweit 14 Billionen Euro um. Jeder zehnte Job der Welt hängt von der Baubranche ab. Wir glauben, dass die Personen mit den härtesten Jobs der Welt auch großartige Software verdient haben, die Ihnen die Arbeit erleichtert. Ganz egal, ob Sie gerade eine Wohnung renovieren oder ein Krankenhaus bauen - Wir möchten zur Verwirklichung großartiger Projekte beitragen auf die man stolz sein kann!
Wir sind eine bunte Mischung verschiedenster Fachrichtungen und Nationalitäten und arbeiten zielstrebig darauf hin, das führende digitale Werkzeug für die Baubranche zu werden!
Deine RolleCAPMO is on its way to becoming Europe's leading software solution for the construction industry. By the end of this year, we want to have 100 employees, and by the end of 2022, 200. Do you want to accompany a successful startup in its further growth? We are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition (m/f/*) as soon as possible. Together with your future colleague Leonie (previously worked at Personio), Marcos (ex-headhunter & worked for Payback), and our career starters Alina und Luisa, you will make a decisive contribution to Capmo's further growth!
- Become an integral part of Capmo's management layer and contribute significantly to the next phase of growth after our € 30m Series B in our quest to become the European market leader
- Manage and grow our great talent acquisition team for further talent acquisition; hire, develop and motivate the team while focusing on a collaborative and dynamic team spirit
- Create and assure reliable, fast, and scalable TA processes, always with the end-user in mind (both internal and external)
- Set up and establish (global) recruiting strategies and a clear roadmap for the talent acquisition team
- Report and forecast in order to steer your team efficiently and do not lose sight of our ambitious targets
Das bieten wir dir
- You are granted a development budget of €1,500 per year for your professional and personal development as well as two Development Days (which you can take off for your development)
- Enjoy an office lead, remote-friendly environment with flexible options for home office and working hours
- Grow with new challenges through direct communication and an open feedback & error culture
- Look forward to regular, exciting (remote) team events and our bi-weekly get-togethers
- Visa Support & Relocation Budget
- For your work-life/food balance, we subsidize your membership in Qualitrain or your lunch with Lunch-it
- We care about your mental health: Our stress management tool MinQi allows you to integrate short exercises into your everyday life, for a strong body and mind
- Take full responsibility for your tasks and help shape the future of the company and your team
Das bringst du mit
- You have serval years of professional experience in recruiting at an international fast pace (scale-up, hypergrowth) environment
- Extensive experience in people management - developing, motivating, and leading a team to deliver world-class results
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to measure the success of your work using KPIs and OKR
- Passion for strategic recruiting topics and trends in this field
- You are fluent in English, German is a big plus
Wir konnten dein Interesse wecken?Looking forward to talking to you!
Maria, VP People