AutoScout24 is one of two Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees inspiring people in important decisions and helping them find the right vehicle. A surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Do you want to pave the way for our consumers making it easy to get a car? Are you passionate about content- and data-driven products which perform well in search engines? AutoScout24 is looking for an ambitious Team-Lead SEO (m/f/d) who is developing the future SEO strategy and in-house team. You will be an essential part of our Consumer organization and work closely with Product and Marketing to reach the next level our SEO performance.
Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Scout24 Gruppe – ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24
- Responsible for the overall SEO strategy of all AutoScout24 websites.
- Management and development of an experienced SEO team.
- Interface to Product and Marketing leads to bring the SEO strategy to life.
- Development of overarching international SEO content strategy.
- Managing international SEO efforts and collaboration in our European markets.
- Reporting, analysis and presentation of results.
- Owning the SEO budget and relationship with content vendors, agencies and consultants.
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Digital Media or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in SEO or related Online-Marketing position.
- You have a proven track record in managing SEO for big websites, preferably inhouse in a leadership role.
- Very good analytical skills and experienced in Excel and tools like Google Analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO tools e.g. Sistrix/Searchmetrics, Ryte, ScreamingFrog, and Google Search Console of course.
- Very good project management skills as well as good understanding of all digital marketing channels.
- Experience with international markets is a plus.
- Fluent in English and preferably one other European language, e.g. German.
What you can expect from us:
At AutoScout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more.
We are looking forward to your application online!