We are looking for an experienced Lead of Market Management to join our next Ney York Hub and develop strategies to make Blacklane the partner of choice for our preferred supply partners (professional chauffeurs) in the Americas market.
- Build, lead and develop a new team of market managers in the US to manage Blacklane's supply side in the Americas region.
- Design and implement strategies for supply partnerships of ground transportation services for your designated region to ensure Blacklane's guests are served with the best possible quality at a good cost level.
- Drive process improvements by collaborating with internal stakeholders across the organisation to address opportunities and challenges.
Manage, negotiate and improve the resulting supply costs, quality metrics, and supply availability within the region, and translate those metrics and KPIs into actions.
- Contribute in shaping the global supply strategy of Blacklane
- Support brand awareness and Blacklane’s positioning in the US market.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and excited about shaping the future of a fast-growing startup
- Self-starter and passionate about your work
- Hands on: you support your team with getting the work doneGreat leader, people love working with and for you and you love getting the best out of people
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent written / verbal communication to ensure what you find can be understood and acted on by others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You are able to network and build trusting relationships quickly with partners and Blacklane staff.
- Strong negotiator, able to quickly get to scenarios which are a win-win for Blacklane and our partners.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
MORE THAN A JOB:
A journey of learning: We believe that open, candid, constructive, and actionable feedback is the essential component of our continuous development and collaboration. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities and deep dives.
Peace of mind: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days (working from home is the new standard with the current situation) Enjoy 26 days of holidays, plus 1 extra for each year you are with us.
Become part of an inspired global crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners on our Freaky Fridays over a drink (virtual now)
We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options with our Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Blacklane provides outstanding ground travel experience worldwide. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us! Care is one of the values at the core of our culture and we welcome anyone who shares it.
Blacklane is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we are driven to develop a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Feel inspired? Then join us in solving the challenges of moving travelers around the world and support a thriving community of professional chauffeurs!