Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleTogether as a team, we want to actively drive Personio's growth. You are ready to understand the challenges and problems of our target group and to implement them creatively and data-driven in marketing measures. Our motto here? We take new paths and risks, are not afraid of pilot projects and try to continuously improve as a result.
These tasks await you:
- Creation of an event strategy in close coordination with marketing, sales and the management (especially with a focus on HUG).
- The conception of valuable and targeted events on a national and European level
- Responsibility of a smooth running and perfect organization of the events
- Identification of the challenges and problems of our target group to use this as a basis for your work
- Continuous monitoring of the market as well as comparable HR events to clearly identify trends
What you need to succeed
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, communication science, a comparable course of study, or an apprenticeship in the event sector
- You have professional experience in event agencies and/or the event department in a digital growth company and have created concepts for B2B events (> 2,000 participants) with the goal of lead generation, pipeline acceleration, and brand awareness
- You are used to calmly managing extensive projects with tight timelines and many stakeholders while thinking in a customer-focused way
- You act proactively, approach things in a solution-oriented way and are not afraid to try new things
- You have previous leadership experience, are able to motivate and inspire others
- You are business fluent in German and English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!