Über unsGetsafe denkt und entwickelt Versicherungen komplett neu. Dazu setzt das InsurTech Startup aus Heidelberg auf digitale Lösungen: Mit nur wenigen Klicks können die Kunden eine Versicherung bequem auf dem Smartphone abschließen. Unkompliziert, transparent, fair. Denn Getsafe versteht sich selbst als ein Technologieunternehmen, das im Versicherungsbereich aktiv ist - nicht umgekehrt. Gemeinsam mit namhaften Partnern wie der Munich Re und führenden Venture Capital Investoren bringt Getsafe das Konzept der Allsparten-Versicherung ins digitale Zeitalter und sorgt dafür, dass Kunden wieder mehr Zeit für das Wesentliche im Leben haben.
Wen suchen Wir:As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe, we’re always looking for ambitious employees with a pioneering spirit. Together, we are changing one of the largest industries in the world – the insurance industry.
Join the challenge: We grow together!
We develop individually but grow together. To achieve this, we demand a lot of ourselves. We always strive to create a fantastic and encouraging working atmosphere as well as a positive leadership culture and offer many career development opportunities. Our vision is to be one of the very best employers.
Deine Mission:Data is the core of every insurance’s business model and thus one of the most critical ingredients for the future success of Getsafe. As our Head of Data (m/f/d), you’ll be leading and developing our team of data analysts and data scientists. Bearing responsibility for your team members work quality and personal development, you’ll be dividing your time between people management, driving and supporting strategic projects as well as setting goals and a clear Getsafe data vision.
- Build, lead and further develop Getsafe’s data team
- Help your team members to grow in their careers and functional expertise
- Maintain and develop our whole data value chain from ingesting and storing data to providing data science use cases through our app
- Support driving important strategic company projects from a data and technology perspective
- Develop a data vision that scales with our business
- Collaborate closely with our VP Data, VP Product and VP Engineering to further develop a data-driven insurance vision.
Das bist Du:
- Experience in a data leadership role, e.g. as a lead data scientist or in a similar role (3+ years of proven track record, team size 5+)
- 3+ years of hands-on implementation experience in the field of data science, preferably having delivered data use cases end to end
- Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Physics, Data Science, Computer Science, Econometrics, Statistics, Business, or any other related field – alternatively, an equivalent level of relevant work experience would also be acceptable
- Fluent in Python and SQL, preferably experience with Spark
- Outgoing character who likes spreading the word about our company while spending time with candidates and networking
- Track record of being able to collaborate with people of different disciplines and cultural backgrounds
- Entrepreneurial drive and hands-on experience in creating products with a great user experience
- Strong organisational skills and excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to sense and develop new business opportunities
- You are fluent in English
Darauf kannst Du dich freuen:
- You work in a fast, flexible and value-oriented company with flat hierarchies and helpful colleagues
- A positive, focused, appreciative, and goal-oriented atmosphere. Getsafe is shaped by each and every one of us. We are a close-knit team and host after work events and foosball tournaments. Our working environment is our heart and soul
- A competitive remuneration package with trust-based working hours as well as sustainable career and development opportunities. We invest in your growth
- Various benefits, such as a welcome gift, an insurance voucher, an "Employees Recruit Employees" premium payment, Rocket Internet discounts and much more
- Support for relocation, work permits, and other administrative procedures as well as free German classes, if needed
- Modern and spacious rooms kitted out with the best equipment offer you all the possibilities to work freely. We have adjustable tables, comfortable couches, community areas and even a roof terrace – what do you feel like doing today?
- Do you live further away? No problem: You will receive a job ticket from Rhein-Neckar-Verkehr GmbH. Our office is located near Heidelberg city centre and the railway station, with excellent transport connections!
- Free drinks, snacks, muesli, yogurt and fresh fruit await you, including great conversations in the kitchen
Join us and grow with us!
We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply online only, as we cannot accept applications by e-mail or post.
Your contact person at Getsafe is: Ana Hanssen