OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
You will join our Marketing & Communications Team and be responsible for leading 4 colleagues in our CRM Team. You have to define and execute strategies to increase returning customers and deliver business growth. Therefore you work closely together with the Content and Social Media Team as well as Customer Service and Product. You will report directly to our CMO to drive all the initiatives cross-departmental. Read further to learn more about your tasks and the type of person we are looking for.
How you help us
You are responsible to lead the vision and strategy for our retention side of the business in order to engage with customers and deliver business growth.
- You lead and coach a team of 4 colleagues (1 Senior CRM Manager and 3 Junior CRM Manager).
- You implement lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and automatize campaigns.
- You set up a segmentation strategy in order to increase the value user segment and optimize incentives.
- You increase the efficiency of our channels in order to maximize impact and decrease the overhead effort.
- You drive a single view of the customer’s experience and interactions with the company, ensuring that communication is optimized in a holistic and client-centric fashion.
- You build a roadmap for continuously A/B testing to optimize the performance of the channels.
- You are responsible for planning and forecasting long and short term business metrics eg. orders.
- You work in a collaborative and transparent cross-functional environment, closely with key stakeholders within Marketing, Customer Service, Product, Tech and Finance.
Who you are
- You have 5 years of relevant work experience in retention Marketing, lifecycle Marketing and/or existing customer management, ideally in an E-commerce environment.
- You are experienced in leading a team, give them guidance and inspiration with your enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- You completed your studies (Bachelor or Master) or have a similar qualification.
- You know how to draft and implement the best retention strategy and how and when to activate customers.
- You know how to look into the cohorts and draft and implement a plan for activating specific segments.
- You have a background of leveraging complex data sets to understand how to optimize actions toward target goals, understand market trends and see opportunities for growth.
- You have experience in customer data platform solutions and software as Sendgrid.
- You are focused on the solution, not the problem and eager to contribute to the process.
You have strong Excel skills, can handle large spreadsheets and are experienced in working with BI-Tools, ideally Tableau.
- You have fluent verbal and written communication skills in English. German would be a plus.
What we offer you
Training opportunities - The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal training and coaching, as well as free German courses.
Flexible working hours - By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
Employee discounts - Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
Office - A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin - Kreuzberg - we have air-conditioning, too. As a company we decided to enable WFH until August 2021 so you have the comfort of your home during this pandemic. If you wish to pay a visit to the office, you are welcome! You can book shared desk space upfront via our office management.
Health - We like sports - do you? To promote health and well-being of our colleagues we offer in-house (offline) sport activities such as Yoga, KungFu and Kicker Tournaments. Besides, we offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports on professional and personal matters.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Nele Homann.