Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleToo bad! No suitable job for you? No problem: We are looking forward to receiving your unsolicited application!
Personio is growing and therefore we are always looking for new talent who want to play a decisive role in shaping our company during the growth phase. Let our enthusiasm infect you and help us build Europe's leading HR platform. Even if there is currently no suitable vacancy that exactly matches your profile, we will be happy to check internally whether we can offer you a suitable position.
What you need to succeedIn order to reach our desired target, we need the best talent - starting from interns up to Junior- or Senior Managers, to support our teams in the following departments:
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Success
- Finance & Legal
- People & Organization
- Product & Engineering
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes.
- Saving for tomorrow: Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme or to invest into a disability insurance
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €22.58 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility