About usKINEXON provides real-time intelligence and value for a connected world. We fuel the Internet of Things with state of the art sensor networks and edge computing solutions for industries like manufacturing, logistics, retail, sports and media. One core of our solution is a cutting-edge radio technology for high precision localization and motion sensing of objects and people. The other core is an edge platform that uses advanced algorithms to analyze the acquired information and provide valuable insights in real-time. Our solution allows products and processes to be sustainably optimized and automated. As a full-stack provider, we own and understand the complete range from hardware to software. Our solutions are used by prestigious customers & partners such as BMW, Zalando and Red Bull.
YOUR OPPORTUNITYJoin our Talent Acquisition Team and support Kinexon’s growth period by identifying and engaging with the talents we need. By actively sourcing the best passive candidates in the global market you ensure high-quality talent pipelines. With that you lay the foundation to hire the best talents for our journey.
This position can be filled fully remote.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You work closely with Talent Acquisition Managers to deeply understand hiring needs and priorities to create profilings and sourcing strategies (including market research, market trends, industry trends, company mapping, talent insights, etc.)
- You select and apply suitable search strategies in a variety of channels based on KPIs
- You are the first contact to passive candidates and will be responsible for the candidate journey in the Recruiting process from profiling to the initial Get 2 Know Call
- You build and manage talent networks by creating talent pipelines for future and existing hiring needs
- You document your insights in the right format, based on your evaluation, and share them with the team
- You constantly strive for improvement, e.g. by challenging and optimizing our sourcing process, increasing efficiency
- You have initial experience in the field of Talent Sourcing or Recruiting
- You are a good communicator and networker, able to attract and win over passive candidates and excite them about Kinexon
- You are always looking for an even better search strategy through your unbridled thirst for knowledge
- You have a structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of tasks and to complete them diligently
- You are fluent in English (German is a Nice to have)
YOUR BENEFITSAt KINEXON you will meet a team that is enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
Become part of our team and we offer you on top:
If you want to find out more about our benefits, you can look here and with a visit to Instagram wearekinexon you can get a look behind the scenes.
- Two thousand euro budget per year for your individual further education
- SpenditCard for each Kinexian after 6 months of joining the company
- Childcare bonus
- The possibility to work from home regularly
- Monthly contribution for use of internet
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company events like Oktoberfest, summer party etc. and extra budget for team events