If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our “People department”:
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
Your challenge will be:
- Work closely with recruiters, hiring managers and founders to understand in-depth requirements of various roles
- Create different ways to build talent pipelines, referral hunts, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, attract and build relationships with passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and other search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine basic qualifications
- Develop regular reporting to track pipeline to share with business partners
- Recommend and drive projects that improve pipeline areas
- Actively share best practices with team members
- An opportunity to build a new function within sennder
To get there you will need:
- Several years of sourcing experience
- Experience building sourcing strategies with recruiters and hiring managers
- Advanced candidate search and research techniques
- Experience screening resumes to match qualifications
- Successfully engaged and activated passive candidates
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.