Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePeople are our passion! HR at Personio is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company, it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shape a product?
We're looking for a passionate, hungry and motivated Talent Sourcer (m/f/d) to join our product & engineering talent team in Madrid. In this role, you will support Personio’s hyper-growth period by identifying and engaging with great talents with a strong focus on our product and engineering roles. By actively sourcing the best passive candidates in the global market you ensure high-quality talent pipelines. With that you lay the foundation to hire the best talent on our way to becoming the #1 HR operating system in Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You work closely with talent acquisition managers and hiring managers to deeply understand hiring needs and priorities to create sourcing strategies (including market research, market trends, industry trends, company mapping, talent insights, etc.)
- You have a deep understanding of the required roles and source the best candidates using a variety of channels
- You build and manage talent networks by creating talent pipelines for future and existing hiring needs using all available talent sources as well as researching, testing, and evaluating new tools on a regular basis
- You track relevant data towards your pipeline activity and key results regularly and share them with the internal stakeholders
- You constantly strive for improvement, e.g. by challenging and optimizing our sourcing process, increasing efficiency
- You collaborate with our talent and employer branding teams on strategic nurturing efforts and help to execute them
What you need to succeed
- You have +2 years of experience in a technical talent role with heavy sourcing expectations, ideally at a product focused company or agency
- You are a confident and to-the-point communicator, able to attract and win over passive candidates and excite them about Personio
- You have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of complex tasks and to complete them diligently
- You are a natural networker, collaborate efficiently with the Talent Acquisition Managers and you build a trustful relationship with your candidate network, using your talent to engage with candidates
- You are proficient in working with data, able to derive conclusions and actions based on your analysis
- You are fluent in English
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Beautiful office located in the heart of Madrid
- Free English and Spanish language classes
- Lease a bike, paid for by Personio
- Parental benefit of 10 extra days off in case your child gets sick
- Monthly €162 tax-free stipend to help cover food and public transportation expenses
- Private Health insurance (company level plan): Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost (€43 for employees, spouse, or children)
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility