About the opportunity
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer who will identify and engage the best talent in the market. This is an incredible opportunity to help shape the growing employee base of N26 and hire the top employees who will change the world of banking.
In this role you will source for our Business teams; Growth, Operations, Finance, Legal. You will work with the best recruiters to fill the pipelines and build a network for your specific area. Our recruitment team has the ambition to become award-winning, and we’re super proud of the work we’ve put in to get us where we are. Are you up for the challenge to take us to the next level?
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate closely with the Business Recruiting Partners, you consult with hiring managers on their recruiting needs to create individual talent sourcing strategies.
- Use a variety of sourcing platforms, you create shortlists and longlists of talent, always looking for new and innovative ways to uncover hidden talent.
- Write engaging messages that excite and attract top candidates
- Match talent to our hiring needs, you're the first point of contact when we reach out - you'll sell N26 and our awesome journey of building a bank the world loves to use to potential candidates.
- Create proactive talent and market mappings to support recruitment in times of rapid growth.
- Collaborate with our employer branding and sourcing team to create regional content and advertising avenues.
- Help organise and host recruitment events and assessment centres.
- Support across all recruiting functions where needed.
What you need to be successful:
- 1-2 years of sourcing experience, ideally in a digital environment for tech & product roles.
- Fluent in English. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proactive nature for keeping stakeholders up to date.
- A passion for finding the best talent! Uncovering hidden gems and discovering sourcing hacks is what gets you excited.
- Eye for detail, process oriented mindset and structured approach.
- Capacity to work to tight timeframes, with a natural ability to manage competing priorities.
- You love to learn! You'll be working with a high-performing, highly-skilled People team with a wealth of experience to gain from.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.