Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
Personio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in 'Series D' funding, led by Index and Meritech. We're rated 4.6/5 on Glassdoor to work for, with a 100% CEO favourability and 95% would recommend a friend to work here. We are listed by CB Insights as one of '50 Future Unicorns' to watch and by GP Bullhound in their 'Titans of Tech' report as one of the most promising European technology companies to watch. In 2021 we will scale our Dublin office from circa 50 employees towards 200. Come join us!
The International Business Talent Acquisition team is responsible for building out our offices in Dublin, London and Madrid (excluding product and engineering roles). Our team will specifically be hiring for sales & marketing, people & workplace, customer operations and everything else in-between.
We´re looking for a highly organized, motivated and process-driven Talent Coordinator to join our international business talent team in Dublin. In this role you will drive and own all talent coordination tasks within your assigned departments by partnering with our talent acquisition managers, talent sourcers and hiring managers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Taking full ownership of the interview scheduling processes assigned to you to ensure interviews take place in a timely and seamless manner. This includes coordinating all the resources needed including accommodation, flights, conference rooms, virtual calls and office tours
- Providing the best experience for our candidates, hiring managers and interviewers by keeping them informed and responding to their queries promptly
- Developing and implementing suitable workflows to increase efficiency in cooperating with our talent acquisition managers and talent sourcers
- Supporting a broad variety of talent acquisition initiatives and talent events
What you need to succeed
- You bring a deep understanding and experience in talent coordination or in a role with related responsibilities
- You have a superb customer first approach that is reflected in the way you communicate with our candidates and business stakeholders
- You have outstanding problem-solving skills, can quickly identify problems and provide quick solutions
- You naturally seek to improve processes and procedures for the future
- You have excellent organisational and multitasking skills, and prioritise your workload juggling multiple stakeholders at one time
- You are business-fluent in English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and pre-IPO equity)
- We have an impact - Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension scheme, up to 5% matching contribution
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.