About usKINEXON provides real-time intelligence and value for a connected world. We fuel the Internet of Things with state of the art sensor networks and edge computing solutions for industries like manufacturing, logistics, retail, sports and media. One core of our solution is a cutting-edge radio technology for high precision localization and motion sensing of objects and people. The other core is an edge platform that uses advanced algorithms to analyze the acquired information and provide valuable insights in real-time. Our solution allows products and processes to be sustainably optimized and automated. As a full-stack provider, we own and understand the complete range from hardware to software. Our solutions are used by prestigious customers & partners such as BMW, Zalando and Red Bull.
YOUR OPPORTUNITYThe People & Culture Team at KINEXON needs support! On our path to growth, it is the responsibility of our Peoples’ Team to help KINEXON grow, develop and get ready for the future. Help us do so, by identifying and winning over great candidates for KINEXON!
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for the end to end recruiting process in the US. You support our candidates from when they apply, until up to the onboarding experience, thereby ensuring a unique candidate experience.
- Ideally you have experience in helping scale companies.
- You find and take advantage of suitable recruiting channels, in order to attract the right talents.
- You look for and approach qualified candidates using Social Business Networks (LinkedIn etc.).
- You research and identify new trends for a pro-active recruiting approach.
- You work very closely together with Hiring Managers from the different departments, and develop future orientated recruiting strategies together with them.
- You don’t only identify hiring-, but also closing- strategies for our candidates, so that the decision to join KINEXON is an especially easy one for them to make.
- You are responsible and work hand in hand with the different departments to design scalable onboarding processes for the different positions at hand.
- You are no stranger to daily monitoring, analysis and success control of the candidate search and Social Media activities.
- You have already gained and developed a lot of relevant recruiting and sourcing experience in a fast-growing and dynamic IT and Tech environment.
- You have a passion for the world of recruiting, and are excited to dive deeper into the different nuances of the jobs we offer.
- You thrive in and love engaging candidates through active search and direct contact.
- Your empathetic approach wows our candidates and helps ignite a fire in them for KINEXON.
- You don’t just disregard problems, but confront them with a proactive and solution orientated mindset. You keep a cool head and a good overview, even in stressful situations.
- You are a great team player! Your sense of responsibility, reliability and a sixth sense for creative details are just some of your greatest assets.
- You are a strong communicator in English. Knowledge of German is a nice-to-have.
YOUR BENEFITSAt KINEXON you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide VISA sponsorship for this position. Please be aware that we will not be able to process applicants who are not allowed to legally work in the United States.
- International team of passionate colleagues and tech enthusiasts with great team spirit and hands-on mentality.
- Outstanding career and development opportunities due to our strong growth and a steep learning curve.
- Startup feeling with competitive pay, health care contribution and 401K.
- Flexible and even remote work possible!