Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in London, Madrid and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to more than 600 employees, 3,000 customers and we're growing rapidly. In January 2021 we acquired $125 million in 'Series D' funding, led by Silicon Valley VC firm Index. We're rated 4.6/5 on Glassdoor, with a 100% CEO favourability and 95% of our employees would recommend a friend to work here. We've been listed by CB Insights as one of '50 Future Unicorns' and by GP Bullhound in their ‘Titans of Tech’ report as one of the most promising European technology companies to watch.
In Dublin we are a team of 40 people, growing to 150 and beyond in 2021. You would be responsible for partnering with our hiring managers to further build out our international business teams. This role offers a variety of interesting challenges as we scale and will suit an experienced recruiter who will relish the opportunity to not only hire but to build out the function as well. Personio’s mission is to become the leading cloud-based HR Management, Recruiting and Payroll solution for SMEs in Europe. Please note this contract is fixed term for 6 months therefore we cannot guarantee an extension or permanency beyond that at this time.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Own the end-to-end recruiting process of the roles assigned to you, including:
- Design recruitment strategies
- Pro-actively source qualified candidates
- Screen and utilise structured based interviewing
- Ensure a fantastic candidate experience throughout
- Manage the offer process
- Work closely with our hiring managers and other key stakeholders on strategic initiatives e.g. employer branding, recruitment & networking events, sourcing strategies etc.
- Create, own and deliver on local and global projects.
- Continuously improve our talent acquisition function including process improvement and implementing best practices.
What you need to succeed
- Substantial knowledge and experience within the field of talent acquisition (ideally a minimum of three years, including at least two years in-house).
- Stakeholder management: you are a natural multi-tasker and able to partner effectively with your internal and external stakeholders.
- Communication: you are a to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message and influence your target group, in verbal and written form as well as documentation.
- Organisational skills: you have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of tasks and to complete them diligently.
- Project management: You are able to plan and execute assigned projects within the agreed time frame delivering high quality results.
- You are proficient in working with data, able to derive conclusions and actions based on your own analysis.
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the Docklands area all employees are currently working from home. Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($255M funding acquired to date)
- Flexible working hours
- 26 paid vacation days plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- MacBook (to work with)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- Regular team and company events