Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to Enable Better Organisations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses across Europe. Following our recent Series D funding round, valuing us at $1.7B, we’re the most valued and fastest growing European HR software company. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in London, Madrid and most recently Dublin. Globally we are a team of over 600 employees, rising to 1000 by the end of 2021. We have over 3000 customers and are growing rapidly.
As we continue our journey of rapid growth, the People team’s job is to help Personio to grow, develop and build for the future. That’s where you come in!
As a Talent Acquisition Manager - Engineering you´re responsibilities will be the following:
- Owning and managing end-to-end recruiting process of all tech-related Personio roles (Engineering, Product, BI)
- Defining and implementing suitable recruiting/sourcing strategies in order to find the best and most motivated talents
- Working closely with hiring managers and other key stakeholders on strategic initiatives
- Ensuring an outstanding candidate experience throughout the whole recruiting process
- Continuously improving our talent acquisition function, including the identification of improvement areas and rolling out best practices
What you need to succeed
- You bring substantial knowledge and experience within the field of in-house talent acquisition (e.g. in Active Sourcing and Interviewing)
- Communication: You are a to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message and influence your target group, in verbal and written form as well as in the documentation of processes
- Organizational skills: You have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of tasks, complete them diligently and handle several complex tasks at the same time
- You are proficient in working with data, being able to derive conclusions and actions based on your analysis
- You are business-fluent in English, German skills is a plus
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!