Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to Enable Better Organisations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses across Europe. Following our recent Series D funding round, valuing us at $1.7B, we’re the most valued and fastest growing European HR software company. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in London, Madrid and most recently Dublin. Globally we are a team of over 600 employees, rising to 1000 by the end of 2021. We have over 3000 customers and are growing rapidly.
As we continue our journey of rapid growth, the People team’s job is to help Personio to grow, develop and build for the future. We are scaling up the Product & Analytics Talent Team to better serve the needs of our Product & Engineering departments. That’s where you come in!
As a Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible in the following areas:
- Owning and managing the end-to-end recruiting process of all product-related Personio roles (Product, BI & Analytics, Design)
- Defining and implementing suitable recruiting/sourcing strategies in order to find the best and most motivated talent
- Working closely with hiring managers and other key stakeholders on strategic initiatives
- Ensuring an outstanding candidate experience throughout the whole recruiting process
- Continuously improving our talent acquisition function, including the identification of improvement areas and rolling out best practices
What you need to succeed
- You bring substantial knowledge and experience within the field of in-house or agency talent acquisition (e.g. in Active Sourcing and Interviewing)
- Communication: You are a to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message and influence your target group, in verbal and written form as well as in the documentation of processes
- Organizational skills: You have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of tasks, complete them diligently and handle several complex tasks at the same time
- You are proficient in working with data, being able to derive conclusions and actions based on your analysis
- You are business-fluent in English, German skills are a plus
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.