We are looking for:
A new member for our Talent Acquisition Team at Project A. "To build a top-notch product, you need a great team". With our own department of specialists in the area of Talent Acquisition we are determined to support our portfolio companies to find the best possible team members to build, grow and sell their products or services.
What will keep you challenged?
- End-to-end recruitment and filling in roles for Project A or our portfolio companies
- Comprehending the hiring needs with your Hiring Managers
- Analysing, evaluating and optimising recruiting processes and channels with the main focus on improving the overall candidate experience
- Creative direct search of candidates on various social media channels, recruiting platforms and networking events
- Creation of position-specific job descriptions in close collaboration with the operating departments
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in business administration, human resources or a comparable degree or commercial training in the area of human resources
- Several years of experience in the field of Talent Acquisition, ideally within a fast-paced and digital environment
Energy and persuasiveness - You enjoy the challenge to find and convince the ideal candidate
Good analytical skills and able to steer your work based on KPIs
- A knack for Knowledge Sharing and getting better every day
German on a native level and full professional English proficiency
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.