Based in the heart of Munich, we are looking for a highly communicative Talent Acquisition Manager to drive our growth from startup to scaleup and support in deepening our company culture.
Your daily tasks will include;
- Owning the full talent acquisition process for our growing team
- Preparing job descriptions and advising on strategies on how to attract top talent
- Screening, interviewing, evaluating and closing top talent including contract negotiation
- Implementing best practices and expanding current recruitment processes
- Developing a strategic recruitment plan by using your creative mind
- 2+ years of experience working in recruitment, talent acquisition or sourcing in a startup, scaleup or agency field
- Proven track record in recruiting diverse candidate profiles
- Professional in managing internal stakeholders
- Being fluent in German and English, additional languages are a plus
- You are a self-starter and equipped with a proactive "can-do" attitude
- Knowledge with recruiting and applicant tracking systems
- Based in Munich or willing to relocate
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- Annual personal development allowance to help you achieve your goals
- Corporate travel and shopping discounts for your favourite brands
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, Christmas parties, and more!
- Designing your preferred working style, with your chosen equipment and flexible remote culture
- An attractive office in the middle of Munich, complete with coffee machines, free drinks and snacks and a balcony
At holoride, what makes you unique, makes us better!
Our ambitious, and diverse team of over 20 nationalities drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate holoriders embracing new ideas, providing a supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself.
Get a preview of what applicants and current holoriders say about us.
Founded in 2019, we are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influences such as acceleration, steering and navigational data, we are the world's only motion-synced in-car VR experience.