About the opportunity
In this role you will be part of the Business Operations department, specifically in the Sourcing team. This team is responsible for the management of the entire source-to-contract process, for all deals with our external vendors.
The Technology Global Sourcing Analyst will be part of a newly created Team and support the Tactical Global Sourcing Associate in developing the function, in charge of low-to mid-value spend and partnerships, whilst ensuring a full Outsourcing compliant process. The Technology Global Sourcing Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Implementation of eSourcing processes, catalogs, Procurement Cards and automation, for ensuring optimum Partners group density, compliance, costs and lead times delivery.
This individual will be expected to build strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders while driving optimal value for N26.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across all N26 Business functions and predominantly within the Sourcing Team, our Tech, Product, Security, Accounting, Legal and Finance departments to help meet their business objectives.
- Support N26 Tactical Sourcing function development ensuring all of N26 spend and Partners have been fully vetted and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Support the Sourcing function by allocating and managing the relevant Team
- Support the implementation of eSourcing processes, catalogs, Procurement cards.
- Support the optimum Partners group density, compliance, costs and lead times delivery.
- As needed, negotiate and implement supplier agreements/contracts that meet the business needs of cross-functional stakeholders and achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models
- Develop the best possible supply base for N26
What you need to be successful:
- 1-3 years of Procurement experience, working in a structured Procurement environment and ideally regulated, across multiple categories
- Procurement systems experience.
- Appetite for Data extraction and modelling in a Procurement context.
- You are a Bachelor/Master, in any field
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to take on any task, no matter how big, or small
- The ability to see ahead and think in terms of possibilities; creates a clear vision and strategy, thinks broadly and understand interdependencies
- The ability to build relationships and credibility across the organisation; demonstrates managerial courage; leading through influence – not authority; strong negotiation skills
- An approach that seeks to understand the external market fundamentals, and can utilise cost models and your business and financial acumen to leverage the best value possible for N26
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with a problem-solving mindset, using data to support your decisions
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer
- High degree of business ethics and accountability
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.