Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
As a Data Analyst (m/f/d) in our Systems Integrations team, you will lead our efforts to work with high data quality and contribute to the improvement of our customer lifecycle, by transforming data into valuable insights for our Customer Success teams. We use data to better understand our customers and set the best solutions to improve their experience with Personio. You’ll be responsible for various tasks within the following areas:
- Leading the definition of our internal data architecture and data flows
- Acquiring data from several data sources and maintaining databases
- Developing and implementing systems and other strategies that optimize data efficiency and quality
- Interpreting data and analyzing results using SQL and statistical techniques
- Creating query collections that can be used to improve our business decisions and processes
- Proactively analyzing requirements from Customer Success teamsAdvise and support other users with data questions
- Generate documentation around our data models and data flows, that align teams on the right way to access and use them
What you need to succeed
- You have solid experience working with business and product database models and you are able to contribute in the definition of new and better structures
- You bring 2-3 years experience working with SQL and able to work with complex queries (ie: analytic functions) to generate useful business insights as well as experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- You have a structured way of working, understand complex processes and are able to explain them in a simple way
- You enjoy communicating with teams and managing several stakeholders with different goals and priorities, optimally in a structured project management tool (e.g. via a JIRA project)
- You are fluent in English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!