Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, Customer Experience is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Experience follows the mission to maximize customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people processes more successful. Join and become part of our exciting journey!
This position will be part of the Processes & Systems team inside the Customer Experience (CX) Enablement business unit. The CX Enablement team empowers and facilitates all CX teams to focus on what is most important: our customers! We provide our teams with the product knowledge, data, and insights they need, work to continuously evolve our processes as we scale, and look after systems.
As a System Architect you will be reporting to the Team Lead of Processes & Systems. You will have a huge impact on the way we operationalise our customer operations. You will stand accountable for our systems and collaborate with key stakeholders to set them up for success.
Your responsibilities include:
- You will be owning the administration of our tools (esp. Gainsight)
- Support in further development of our tool landscape as part of bigger implementation projects
- Work directly with different stakeholders by coordinating their daily requests
- Structure and execution of regular training of the teams for all process changes within our systems including process documentation
- Incidence management and communication with providers
- Find creative ways to continuously automate and optimise our processes
- Contribute to our tool strategy by evaluating existing and future tools
What you need to succeed
- You have a strong functional knowledge of Gainsight/or similar data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Being a certified Gainsight Administrator is a plus
- You have strong Excel / Google Sheets skills
- You have an affinity for IT, good analytical skills and a structured and independent way of working
- You show a high willingness to continuously and actively develop your knowledge
- You have very good knowledge of English (C1 level)
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes.
- Saving for tomorrow: Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme or to invest into a disability insurance
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €22.58 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility