To drive our expansion in Europe we are seeking an ambitious and customer-obsessed individual to drive success for our customers using our AI-driven procurement platform. The Supplier Onboarding Specialist is responsible for onboarding identified suppliers to sourcing needs within scoutbee platform. You will be accountable for supplier platform adoption through overseeing new supplier onboarding and engagement. You will manage a portfolio of sourcing projects with a diverse set of suppliers, and as the first touchpoint in a customer’s experience after contact, you will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of the scoutbee solution. The ideal candidate has experience in SaaS, strong communication skills and attention to detail, with an outstanding aptitude for applying technology to achieve business results.
Your role in our beehive
- Increase supplier adoption through networking, calls and emails to customers worldwide
- Become an expert on the scoutbee solution and onboard suppliers with varying levels of sophistication
- Assist suppliers to navigate the technical aspects of the onboarding and sign up process
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process and process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after the supplier onboarding phase
- Assist suppliers to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during the onboarding period
What you bring to our beehive
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven success in cross-functional collaboration
- Proficient in English and at least one other foreign language
- Proficient with Excel, comfortable with CRM systems or SaaS support software is a plus
- Desire to focus on customer satisfaction and the customer experience, and a willingness to be its internal advocate
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
- Ability to self-direct as circumstances change and priorities shift, based on organizational needs, without constant & overt micromanagement
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Modern offices in Berlin and Würzburg with ergonomic, non-Ikea chairs
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home-office
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matters. To employees, leaders, and investors, which is why we actively invest in DE&I across the entire employee journey)
- An innovative and international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- Wellness budget (Urban Sports Club, Counselling through Better Health, company organized marathons)
- High end coffee, snacks, fruits, beers and sodas
- Supplement for daycare
- Language courses, custom to your level and lifestyle through Lingoda
- Virtual ESOP for all employees, because ownership at all levels matter
We'd love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of other.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee traces the supply chain of millions of suppliers to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. scoutbee received global recognition in May 2019 at the World Procurement Awards with the “Highly Commended” award for technology. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and 42CAP.