Please note: we are looking for candidates who are willing to commit to a 6 months internship starting January 2022
In this role, you will:
- You will support the German, Austrian and Swiss market (DACH region) with analytical data insights and strategic analyses to make informed business decisions
- Your analyses will lead to actionable insights, meaningful KPIs and dashboards for the General Manager DACH and the Head of Strategy & Operations DACH
- You will collaborate with other teams, such as the Marketing Analytics, Data, Product, and Finance teams to analyse and understand our business in the DACH region
- You will contribute in end-to-end projects from initial strategy design to complete execution and ongoing improvement management
- You will develop sophisticated models in Excel / Google Sheets and work directly with various databases
- You will compile team updates on company, competitor, industry insights and support the team’s success measurement by ensuring clean data
What you need to be successful:
Background & Skills:
- You have a curious, innovative mind, great interpersonal skills and are highly motivated to take a proactive role in our company
- You are a quick learner, have outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking
- You have already gained experience, ideally in a start-up/scale up or in consulting
- You are proficient with Google Suite/ Microsoft office applications. Knowledge in SQL, R or Python is a plus
- Fluency in German (is a must)
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 13 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.