Solarisbank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
Solarisbank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, Solarisbank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
Within our B2B2X approach we value our customers as Partners. As a Senior strategic Partner Manager, you will be responsible for Solarisbank´s Payment, Digital Banking & Cards Partners and proactively ensure that they continuously derive value from our products. You’ll work towards ensuring that our Partners continue to view Solarisbank as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big
- You’ll work closely with other teams within the company, namely our legal, commercial and on-boarding teams, to understand your customers' vision, roadmap, expectations and challenges.
- You will own partnerships from the field of Payments, Digital Banking & Cards
- You are your Partners´ trusted point of contact within the company, who engages other teams to make things happen. Therefore, you are Partner-focused and work for the long-term
- You acquire a detailed understanding of our products’ characteristics, including technical, in order to provide API expertise and drive feature adoption.
- You bring your Partners´ voice into discussions centered around product development and product performance
- You invoke the organization to examine Partner requests efficiently
- You communicate our roadmaps to Partners’ in a comprehensible manner
- You'll implement and leverage metrics to assess your Partners’ health and monitor performance
- You understand how to design adequate Partner growth strategies
- You are responsible for managing strategic projects for our live Partner and help them continuously to grow, to become a revenue driver for Solarisbank
- You support the advancement of our existing products in the field of technical, legal and banking related topics, as well as the development of new Solarisbank products and therefore have huge impact on our business
- You are also handling process management and set up useful reports for data driven decisions
- You play an essential part in assessing up-sell and/or renewal opportunities
- You join an emergent, agile Partner Management team and contribute to its development by implementing and/or optimizing processes.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in a Project Manager role with international customers for a technology, financial services company, start-up or top consultancy firm.
- You have in-depth knowledge about banking, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience
- You have successfully graduated from a renowned university with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics, business informatics or a related field
- You are a fast learner and work well within a fast-paced work environment
- You have experience in negotiating and managing commercial relationships, understanding of legal and regulatory requirements.
- You are strong in communications & presentation skills, as this role will bring you to speak with C-level executives as well as tech teams
- You have an analytical mind, with an affinity for technical topics. You see the bigger picture just as clearly as the details. You are able to turn business requirements into actionable pieces of work.
- You navigate complex stakeholder landscapes easily and know always how to ask whom what to answer your partner’s requests
- You are fluent in German and English, verbally and in writing.
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity