Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
In our B2B2X approach our Partners are our customers. As a (Senior) Key/Account Manager, you will be responsible for some of Solarisbank's Lending, Identity, Cards or Digital Banking Partners and drive the growth for our partners. You’ll strive towards ensuring that our Partners continue to view Solarisbank as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big
- Operate as the point of contact for some of our key partners
- Developing strong relationships with our key partners, connecting with key stakeholders with the partners you are allocated to
- Forecast and track partner key drivers month on month, year on year
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing partners; you play a key role in assessing up-sell and/or renewal opportunities
- Collaborate closely with other teams within the organisation, namely our legal, commercial and project teams, to drive our partner's vision, roadmap and expectations
- Bring your partners' voice into discussions centred around product development and product performance
- Be on top of the commercial contracts that Solarisbank has with your key partners
- Negotiate partners' priorities with the internal stakeholders to get the best outcome for your partners
- Drive communication of our roadmaps to Partners’ in a comprehensible manner
- Handle the set up management KPI reports for data driven decisions with key stakeholders against your partner
- Keep yourself abreast with industry and market trends and best practices and drive ideas within the Account Management team
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a sales function with a proven track record of managing projects with client stakeholders.
- You have successfully graduated from a renowned university with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics, business informatics or a related field
- Have a strong commercial mind-set
- Experience in negotiating and managing commercial relationships, understanding of legal and regulatory requirements.
- You are strong in communications & presentation skills, as this role will bring you to speak with C-level executives as well as tech teams
- You are able to eventually acquire a good understanding of our products to enable the drive for feature adoption.
- You have an analytical mind, with an affinity for technical topics
- You are able to turn business requirements into actionable pieces of work.
- You are fluent in English and either one of German, Russian or French, verbally and in writing.
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
What we offer
- Our office is in Berlin, but you can work from anywhere in Germany
- Personal budget for conferences, books and everything you need to support your growth
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank AG does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank AG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.