We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Searching and selecting strategic suppliers
- Implementing purchasing projects taking into account quality, risk and cost aspects
- Supporting the optimization of processes and supply chains
- Soliciting offers, defining negotiation strategies and conducting price and contract negotiations
- Collaborating on (framework) contracts on a national and international level
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree in business or economics with a focus on procurement and logistics or other comparable training
- Several years of professional experience in the healthcare, OTC or pharmaceutical sector
- Team competence as well as independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Experience in project management
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and enterprise resource planning systems (SAP, SAGE, etc.)
- Native German skills and professional working proficiency in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.