About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
The IndoorViewer Team:
Become part of a team of 10 Full Stack Developers and two QA Engineers working in Squads on the "IndoorViewer", our browser-based 3D application for visualization, digital enrichment and navigation of photorealistic indoor spaces. Runs in any modern web browser as it is based on open standards (TypeScript, WebGL, Three.JS, Angular, HTML, SCSS). Try it out yourself here.
You will work on:
- IndoorViewer, our browser-based 3D application for visualization, digital enrichment and navigation of photorealistic indoor spaces – runs in any modern web browser as it is based on open standards (TypeScript, WebGL, Three.JS, Angular, HTML, CSS)
- The Java and Spring-based application server which drives the web client and the navigation app
- The PostgreSQL/PostGIS database which stores geospatially referenced data
- Bringing great new features to the frontend by working closely together with our mapping and navigation experts
- Designing an innovative client-server architecture to bring high-performance point cloud and computer visions to a simple to use and interactive web interface
- Implementing features for digital enrichment of the environment using geospatial SQL, REST and Angular
- Maintaining and extending our APIs for third party use; developing interesting API examples; gathering feedback in order to improve and extend the API
- Coaching and developing junior colleagues
- At least 6 years experience in object-oriented software development and application development
- A Master / Bachelor degree in computer science or electrical engineering (or similar) or no degree but self-taught top-notch coding skills
- Successfully implemented Java-based web-server applications or successfully implemented web-server applications in a comparable language and you have profound Java experience
We will be thrilled if you have:
- A track record in strong people leadership
- Experience with Angular, Three.JS, Bootstrap
- Experience with Git, Python, Bash, Linux (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat, SUSE)
- Experience with geospatial data
- Experience in debugging and profiling applications and improving their efficiency, scalability, and stability
- Well-versed in 3D graphics and web development