About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
With 200 people world-wide, we at NavVis are on a mission to bring our mobile mapping solutions to businesses to enable them to build digital twins of indoor spaces and to enrich every building with Spatial Intelligence. Our technology platform is built around our software stack and includes hardware for capturing data (dynamic wearable device VLX & M6 Trolley) as well as software (IndoorViewer web browser for the 3D visualization & point clouds of mapped spaces.) On one side we are revolutionizing the way spatial data is captured with our mobile mapping system. At the same time, especially in times of remote working, our products help clients get significant value by digitizing their factories or office spaces, while not being on-site.
The IndoorViewer Team:
Become part of a team of 10 Full Stack Developers and two QA Engineers working in Squads on the "IndoorViewer", our browser-based 3D application for visualization, digital enrichment and navigation of photorealistic indoor spaces. Runs in any modern web browser as it is based on open standards (TypeScript, WebGL, Three.JS, Angular, HTML, SCSS). Try it out yourself here.
You will work on:
- Implementing responsive user interfaces using Angular (2D) and Three.JS (3D)
- Drafting new features based on product requirements, with maintainability and future proof software architectures in mind
- Collaborating closely together with the UX design team and our backend experts
- Implementing unit and integration tests in close collaboration with our QA engineers
- Maintaining and extending our APIs for third party use; developing interesting API examples; gathering feedback in order to improve and extend the API
- Coaching and developing junior colleagues with code reviews, pair programming and workshops
- A Master / Bachelor degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or similar, or no degree but self-taught top-notch coding skills
- Profound experience with frontend frameworks, preferably Angular
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS and how to implement designs
- Working experience with Java (having worked with Spring is a big plus)
- People skills, i.e. managed or coached more junior team members
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Experience with Three.JS, Angular, Bootstrap, Material
- Experience with Java, Spring, Git, Bash, Linux
- Experience with geospatial data
- Well-versed in 3D graphics, for example writing shaders in GLSL
- Experience in debugging and profiling applications and improving their efficiency, scalability, and stability