As part of the SumUp team, you will help to build amazing products that will help millions of customers to be the everyday heroes. As part of a team that is constantly growing in size, diversity and skills, together, we will still transform the payment processing platforms across Brazil and the world.
Your main role will be helping us to keep evolving our products in terms of quality, as well as growing automation and improving the QA practice across the tribe, globally.
What you’ll do
- Actively collaborate with developers and business stakeholders to build requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency and completeness;
- Refine and help the team define acceptance criteria for product features;
- Follow up the product on production, investigate possible issues, and create detailed bug reports;
- Develop test automation scripts for functional and non-functional tests;
- Assist the team with general product vision;
- Encourage the teams to adopt and maintain new quality patterns and tools.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if
- You have solid experience (at least 5 years) and a genuine passion for automation testing and requirement analysis;
- You have solid experience (at least 5 years) working with QA;
- You’re familiar with Cloud computing and can work with Mobile and API testing;
- You have experience in planning, designing and executing tests in an agile environment;
- You are self-motivated and proactive with some English communication skills, both speaking and writing;
- You have at least basic programming logic/skills.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents;
- You'll be part of an amazing team and work environment that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results;
- We have flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have the freedom to align with the team if you want to work from home;
- You’ll have the freedom to work from anywhere in Brazil. Our office is based in the heart of São Paulo, one of LATAM’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.