Sourcing Success Coordinator
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
In this role you will be part of the Business Operations department, specifically in the Sourcing Success team. This team is responsible for the Procure to Pay process, supplier registration and maintenance and contract management across the organization.
In this exciting new role as a Sourcing Success Coordinator you will be part of a new team that is being established to centralize the accounts payable function globally at N26. As part of the N26’s growth and technology investment strategy, N26 has recently transitioned to a new ERP system, called Workday and is looking for a dedicated Sourcing Success Coordinator. The Sourcing Success Coordinator is responsible for integrating the day-to-day operational business functions, maintenance, training, and assistance to the end users of the ERP system.
Once here you will
- Be part of a newly created team, on the mission to centralize our accounts payable function globally
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that our company finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Create and maintain, vendor contract and master data
- Ensure vendors are paid in accordance with established terms
- Provide ad-hoc and refresher training sessions for users
- Perform complex invoice reconciliations using Microsoft Excel/SQL
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
What you will bring along
- Commitment to working as part of a great team with a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Detail oriented, reliability, with a professional attitude, as you will be the go-to person for every purchase order/invoice topic
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate in English effectively, both orally and in writing, as you will be helping guide user through the procure to pay process
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems, identify issues and proactively work towards resolution
- Ability to meet tight time schedules
- Previous experience in a similar role (AP or Workday ERP) preferred but not essential, we believe that talent is developed through learning and experience
What we offer
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- Be at the centre of scaling an organization in hyper-growth globally
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- N26 yearly public transportation subscription
- Discount for Urban Sports Club subscription
Find a career path. Not just an internship or a student role.
Sounds good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.