We are looking for a Sourcing Analyst to support our Operations Team. The ideal candidate will be curious and open to constantly learning new things, they can work independently and take ownership of the projects assigned to them, can identify challenges and communicate with internal stakeholders clearly and in a timely fashion. As a member of our Sourcing Team, you will help us plan, evaluate and improve our sourcing projects. The Sourcing Analyst will support our team of developers, database architects and data scientists on sourcing initiatives and will ensure smooth and optimized processes.
Your role in our beehive
- Work closely with business partners (customers and internal stakeholders) to plan and implement sourcing projects and supplier management aligned with business objectives.
- Conduct supplier market research and evaluation to meet customer requirements.
- Actively working on improving the digital supplier scouting process
- Improving the sourcing processes by enhancing (internal & external) data sources
- Utilizing internal software tools effectively and providing continuous feedback to the development team.
- Working with the data team to improve sourcing tools and supplier data aggregation processes
What you bring to our beehive
- A Graduate degree in informatics, business economics, supply chain management, (industrial) engineering, business administration, "Fachinformatik" or another quantitative field (college or "Ausbildung").
- Good analytical skills and used to working with and developing processes.
- Confident in IT skills (Excel, Spreadsheets, PowerPoint)
- General understanding of engineering and production/manufacturing tools and practices.
- Previous experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Management is a plus
- Motivation to work in cross-functional and multi-cultural environments.
- Proficient in English and basic German skills.
- Good communication skills, exceptional team player and up for challenging tasks.
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Modern offices with a start-up perk culture, ergonomic chairs and choice of computer operating system.
- Flexibility in work environment including working hours and location (in-office or occasionally privately-based)
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matter to our employees, leaders, and investors, which is why we actively invest across the entire employee journey)
- An innovative and international working environment that focuses on a collaborative company spirit, an open feedback culture, and employee growth opportunities.
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- Wellness resources (Urban Sports Club, Counselling through Better Health, company organized marathons)
- High end coffee, snacks, fruits, beers and sodas are stocked daily in our offices
- Kindergarten supplement, with priority selection for Kita in our Berlin building (right across the hall!)
- Unlimited access to German and English language courses via Lingoda, customized to your level and availability
- Virtual ESOP for all employees, because ownership at all levels matters
We'd love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of other.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee traces the supply chain of millions of suppliers to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. scoutbee received global recognition in May 2019 at the World Procurement Awards with the “Highly Commended” award for technology. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and 42CAP.