Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleMeet our awesome Sales department: Together we actively contribute to Personio’s growth by converting prospects into customers. As Personio experts we follow a solution oriented sales approach, guide our prospects and actively drive the decision - all with a high focus on our product ́s values. We challenge and encourage each other with the aim to enable SMEs to unlock their full HR potential. In our team we offer a place for a career and growth on a personal level. If you are ready to build the category leader for HR software for SMEs in Europe with us and develop further, we are excited for you to join us!
As the Sales Engineer (m/f/d) at Personio, you will be part of the GTM/Sales organization, reporting up through the Chief Revenue Officer. You will work primarily with the DACH sales team to begin with, scaling to international teams it grows. You will be the interface between sales with Product & Eng, Customer Success, and data privacy on technical topics related to pre-sales such as integrations, privacy & security, automation.
- As the first person on this team, you are able to understand the current landscape with internal processes, escalations and requests for help, and from there create structured processes to support these. You understand what needs to be scaled and what needs to be customized
- You understand the key issues customers are facing from a legal, IT and data privacy perspective and you become the go-to person to answer these questions for customers in both a specific way for Personio, and customized to customer needs/requirements as appropriate.
- You will be responsible for being the knowledge expert in these areas in customer interactions, while also considering scaled solutions that can enable the team to do this in an ongoing capacity for more transactional deals. This includes ensuring customers have a clear understanding of what we can deliver from a security perspective at present and in our roadmap.
- You work with sales productivity to enhance the knowledge within teams, where issues are coming up on a frequent basis and can be included in the sales toolkit
- You synthesize requests from customers on a regular cadence to give structured input to product, legal and partnerships on what is needed to continue to be competitive and relevant in the marketplace.
- You work closely with customer success to ensure a smooth handover of accounts.
What you need to succeed
- You have a strong technical background from previous roles and from academic qualifications
- You have a Strong security/compliance background from previous roles (e.g. ISO27k)
- You are Customer-centric and commercially driven
- You are Data-driven, think analytical and you are able to scale to bespoke needs for customers while maintaining a scaled focus to the business
- Your communication is clear and structured
- You understand sales/customer engagement in the DACH market, and you ideally have experience of doing this across Europe previously
- You are digitally oriented and you use suitable tools, wherever it leads to more efficiency
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!