Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio is the “HR operating system” aiming to be the leading cloud-based software solution for SMEs in Europe. Combining human resources, recruiting and payroll into a single platform, we improve business performance by driving excellence in people operations and strategy.
We have just raised $75 million in a Series C funding round led by Accel. With established offices in Munich (headquarter), London and Madrid we are now in the process of opening an office in Dublin, Ireland, where we will be building a sales hub to drive all European sales efforts outside of the German market.
As the Sales Engineer at Personio, you will be part of the GTM/Sales organization, reporting up through the Chief Revenue Officer. You will work primarily with the DACH sales team to begin with, scaling to international teams it grows. You will be the interface between sales with Product & Eng, Customer Success, and data privacy on technical topics related to pre-sales such as integrations, privacy & security, automation.
- As the first person on this team, you are able to understand the current landscape with internal processes, escalations and requests for help, and from there create structured processes to support these. You understand what needs to be scaled and what needs to be customized
- You understand the key issues customers are facing from a legal, IT and data privacy perspective and you become the go-to person to answer these questions for customers in both a specific way for Personio, and customized to customer needs/requirements as appropriate.
- You will be responsible for being the knowledge expert in these areas in customer interactions, while also considering scaled solutions that can enable the team to do this in an ongoing capacity for more transactional deals. This includes ensuring customers have a clear understanding of what we can deliver from a security perspective at present and in our roadmap.
- You work with sales productivity to enhance the knowledge within teams, where issues are coming up on a frequent basis and can be included in the sales toolkit
- You synthesize requests from customers on a regular cadence to give structured input to product, legal and partnerships on what is needed to continue to be competitive and relevant in the marketplace.
- You work closely with customer success to ensure a smooth handover of accounts.
What you need to succeed
- You have a strong technical background from previous roles and from academic qualifications
- You have a Strong security/compliance background from previous roles (e.g. ISO27k)
- You are Customer-centric and commercially driven
- You are Data-driven, think analytical and you are able to scale to bespoke needs for customers while maintaining a scaled focus to the business
- Your communication is clear and structured
- You understand sales/customer engagement in the DACH market, and you ideally have experience of doing this across Europe previously
- You are digitally oriented and you use suitable tools, wherever it leads to more efficiency
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Dive into the complex world of a fast-growing startup and be a pioneer for us in a new market
- Receive full responsibility for your area and be a part of our creative working environment with short decision-making paths
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive 1.500 € of development budget every year
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com), a JobRad®, or additional payment for MVV ticket
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working