About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
As a Solution Engineer you will be part of NavVis Inc, the quickly growing US arm of Munich-HQed NavVis. Internally, you'll join our Global Customer Experience Team and will be the go-to expert for solving technical requests coming up from North American NavVis clients & partners. Supported by best practices from your German and Chinese colleagues, you will be the first point of contact for our US-based Technical Account Managers.
In this position you will focus on customer issues with our reality capture & visualization software (NavVis IndoorViewer) and our hardware technology (the wearable NavVis VLX & the NavVis M6 mapping Trolley) with the goal of providing a solution as fast as possible. At the same time, you will ensure that issues will be solved sustainably in close cooperation with our software and hardware development teams by keeping track of our customer's needs and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data. You ensure an efficient information flow between product and customer-facing teams.
This is an exciting role with a collaborative US team embedded in a passionate group of Customer Experience colleagues. Help us bring our technology to clients to support the digitization of their physical assets! You will be part of NavVis' mission for geospatial intelligence. We look forward to your application today!
You will work on:
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and reproducing technical customer issues with our IndoorViewer web application and IMMS as well as managing and finding long term improvements for those issues
- Understanding and analyzing customer feedback as well as statistical data to improve the user experience and reliability of our products together with our product owners
- Preparing, running and following-up on workshops with enterprise clients to discuss and support the integration of NavVis software into the client's IT infrastructure
- Developing scripts, tools and processes for health check-ups of NavVis products and delivering the respective check-ups to our clients
- Listening to and nurturing our customer facing teams ensuring that their feedback is highlighted with the right internal development team
- Supporting product owners and our User Education Team with managing smooth software releases
- Developing and running product trainings for our Technical Account Managers whenever new software releases or hardware updates are available
- A degree in electric engineering, computer science or similar or no degree but self-taught deep understanding of software development with a focus on web applications
- Familiarity with Unix environments
- Knowledge and experience working with Scrum and agile project management
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks and projects without lowering the bar on quality
- Practical experience in B2B customer service, solutions/support engineering or similar
- A client-first mindset and drive to go the extra mile including fantastic communication and listening skills
- Confidence in connecting customer facing teams with development teams
- The ability to estimate technical requirements for our software & hardware products
- Ideally some experience in hardware repairs and/or a natural curiosity to learn more
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- US work authorization
- Location in or near to Los Angeles, California, where we have an existing team of 4 sales and technical account managers
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Experience working with the web development technologies stack and understanding code (HTML, Java Script, TypeScript, Angular)