Who are we?
iMusician was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We believe that music shouldn’t just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. We truly believe that everyone should have equal access to the marketplace -- and we’ve already fought for this to happen. That’s why we strive to make it easy for you to sell, manage, protect, and monetize your music. When you become more financially sustainable, you make more music. It’s as simple as that.
What we do?
We distribute music from independent artists and labels to hundreds of music platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport, we then collect royalties from publishing and neighbouring rights from collecting societies. Our Berlin office is the hub for our Global Marketing and Customer Support teams, working with our international team in Zurich, we are growing rapidly.
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance / Test Manager (32h - 40h per week) based in Berlin or St. Petersburg, Russia. The position includes, amongst other things:
- Optimize and extend current automated testing processes
- Contribute to and develop Quality Assurance documentation including Test Plans and Test Cases
- Consult during planning sessions to make sure stories are clearly defined and testable
- analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Track & report defects in an understandable manner
- Champion the QA space and educate on proper issue reporting
- Closely work with devops and dev to coordinate and enable testability
- Provide support and documentation
- More than 2 years experience with test management and technical testing tools in areas of endpoint testing, e2e testing, manual testing, integration testing
- Working experience with modern automation frameworks and techniques
- Demonstrable experience working in a continuous integration / delivery environment.
- Able to interact confidently with people from other disciplines
- Agile methodology experience (TDD/Scrum)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Programming skills and familiarity with Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Highly motivated, international team of music lovers
- High degree of autonomy, with a coaching approach from management
- Regular, scheduled feedback
- Flexible working times and the option to take unpaid leave on top of your regular holidays
- Centrally located, modern office in the beautiful “Bergmannkiez” (Kreuzberg)
- Regular Team Events and lunches, as well as Friday Beers (and the occasional Caipi)