Über unsGetsafe denkt und entwickelt Versicherungen komplett neu. Dazu setzt das InsurTech Startup aus Heidelberg auf digitale Lösungen: Mit nur wenigen Klicks können die Kunden eine Versicherung bequem auf dem Smartphone abschließen. Unkompliziert, transparent, fair. Denn Getsafe versteht sich selbst als ein Technologieunternehmen, das im Versicherungsbereich aktiv ist - nicht umgekehrt. Gemeinsam mit namhaften Partnern wie der Munich Re und führenden Venture Capital Investoren bringt Getsafe das Konzept der Allsparten-Versicherung ins digitale Zeitalter und sorgt dafür, dass Kunden wieder mehr Zeit für das Wesentliche im Leben haben.
Wen suchen Wir:As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe, we’re always looking for ambitious employees with a pioneering spirit. Together, we are changing one of the largest industries in the world – the insurance industry.
Join the challenge: We grow together!
We develop individually but grow together. To achieve this, we demand a lot of ourselves. We always strive to create a fantastic and encouraging working atmosphere as well as a positive leadership culture and offer many career development opportunities. Our vision is to be one of the very best employers.
Deine Mission:As a Senior Product Manager you will take overall responsibility for a success critical user touchpoint of our product, such as in-app contract or claims management, creating a unique experience for our customers. Based on our company vision and in close alignment with relevant internal stakeholders, you will create a strategy, put up a roadmap and execute it together with a team of designers and engineers.
- Develop a product strategy and roadmap with concrete goals and metrics for your area of responsibility
- Rally a cross-functional team of designers, engineers and data scientists to create a world-class user experience
- Gather and prioritize requirements from various sources, including customer research, business goals and other stakeholders
- Dive into the details and create a delightful, seamless product experience
- Surprise us with crazy, creative ideas
- Mentor more junior product managers
- Actively contribute to and shape Getsafe’s product vision and strategy
Das bist Du:
Product by heart. You are a product enthusiast with 5+ years of experience and a proven track record in creating exciting and memorable user experiences, preferably in B2C businesses.
Deep customer empathy. You listen to customers, understand their key problems, and develop intuitive solutions to these problems.
Cross-functional collaborator. You can work with engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, operations managers and executives to foster decisions that make the difference for our customers and our business.
Trade-off master. You use data to drive decision-making when appropriate, yet you are not afraid to listen to your instincts when needed.
Great communicator. You can distill a complex problem into its essential elements, and clearly communicate your vision to the team and executives.
English speaker with professional working proficiency.
Darauf kannst Du dich freuen:
- You work in a fast and value-oriented company with flat hierarchies and helpful colleagues
- We have flexible working hours including some days remote option
- A positive, focused, appreciative, and goal-oriented atmosphere. Getsafe is shaped by each and every one of us. We are a close-knit team and host after work events and foosball tournaments. Our working environment is our heart and soul
- A competitive remuneration package with trust-based working hours as well as sustainable career and development opportunities. We invest in your growth
- Various benefits, such as a welcome gift, an insurance voucher, an "Employees Recruit Employees" premium payment, Rocket Internet discounts and much more
- Support for relocation, work permits, and other administrative procedures as well as free German classes, if needed
- Modern and spacious rooms kitted out with the best equipment offer you all the possibilities to work freely. We have adjustable tables, comfortable couches, community areas and even a roof terrace – what do you feel like doing today?
- Do you live further away? No problem: You will receive a job ticket from Rhein-Neckar-Verkehr GmbH. Our office is located near Heidelberg city centre and the railway station, with excellent transport connections!
- Free drinks, snacks, muesli, yogurt and fresh fruit await you, including great conversations in the kitchen
Join Getsafe and grow with us!
We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply online only, as we cannot accept applications by e-mail or post.
Your contact person at Getsafe is: Jule Stellrecht