Über unsCapmo entwickelt Software für die Bauindustrie. Allein in Europa gibt es 10 Millionen Bauingenieure - und im vergangenen Jahr setzte die Baubranche weltweit 14 Billionen Euro um. Jeder zehnte Job der Welt hängt von der Baubranche ab. Wir glauben, dass die Personen mit den härtesten Jobs der Welt auch großartige Software verdient haben, die Ihnen die Arbeit erleichtert. Ganz egal, ob Sie gerade eine Wohnung renovieren oder ein Krankenhaus bauen - Wir möchten zur Verwirklichung großartiger Projekte beitragen auf die man stolz sein kann!
Wir sind eine bunte Mischung verschiedenster Fachrichtungen und Nationalitäten und arbeiten zielstrebig darauf hin, das führende digitale Werkzeug für die Baubranche zu werden!
As Software Engineering Manager (m/f/*) you take an active role in increasing our product quality and development velocity. You will work in an effective, autonomous, and feature-based team, where you can bring in your managerial skills. If you are passionate about working on a product impacting thousands of construction projects every day, strive to build high-quality software, and like to work in an agile and cross-functional team, this is the place for you!
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Build high-performing teams of engineering professionals, with a strong focus on software quality, velocity and engineering culture
- Maximise impact of your engineering team - work closely with product management, product design and other teams to enable decision making within the team
- Work closely with the CTO to drive strategic technology decisions, hiring roadmaps and team enablement
- Contribute to building Capmo's tech brand inward and outward in order to position us as a tech company in construction, not the other way around
Das bieten wir dir
State of the art tech stack using React.JS in the frontend and node.js in the backend hosted on AWS. Our mobile app is built in React Native with WatermelonDB as a client side database that is synchronised with the backend for offline availability
- You are granted a development budget of €1,500 per year for your professional and personal development as well as two Development Days (which you can take off for your development)
- 27 vacation days, one extra Culture Day as well as 14 bavarian public holidays p.a.
- Enjoy a remote-friendly environment and flexible options for home office and working hours
- Grow with new challenges through direct communication and an open feedback & error culture
- Look forward to regular, exciting (remote) team events and our bi-weekly get-togethers
- Visa Support & Relocation Budget
- For your work-life/food balance, we subsidize your membership in Qualitrain or your lunch with Lunch-it
- Take full responsibility for your tasks and help shape the future of the company and your team
Das bringst du mit
- Effective people management skills and excellent communicator, being successful for at least 2 years in such a role
- Proven track record to build, scale and motivate teams that are focused on impact, technical excellence and transparency
- Ability to lead from the front, defining and guiding through the most ambiguous problems and challenges
- Strong technical background, multiple years of experience working in software engineering yourself with scalable, reliable systems & architectures - especially with micro-services
- Capable to plan ahead diligently under high uncertainty