Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
We are expanding globally and have specifically pinpointed Milan as an emerging market where we will be opening our first Tech hub!
What you'll get to do
- Own your services end to end. Decide how best to build, test, deploy and monitor.
- Work with large scale, highly available and resilient modern financial systems.
- Be an integral part of a team, in addition to its culture and ways of working. Common practices include agile methodologies, pair and mob programming.
- Work with automated deployment enabling code release multiple times a day.
- Succeed, fail, and learn together with other talented people. We believe in an environment that provides an opportunity for growth and see education as an outcome of failure that gets us closer to the next breakthrough.
- Work with modern tools and languages that excite you.
You'll get the chance to work with
- React and React Native
- Splunk, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
What we offer
Culture - You'll have an opportunity to work in an international company with people from a variety of different countries in a central location in Milan.
Learning - We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
Compensation - You’ll get an attractive salary and compensation package. We recognise that life is more than work, and promote work life balance.
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
We also believe in making contributions back to the open source community. You can find some of our work at https://github.com/klarna
Interested in finding out more?
Send over a CV or LinkedIn profile in English. For this position we do not provide relocation support.
You should have
- BSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with API and product development
- A passion for writing clean and testable code
- Experience with Agile/XP practices (Pairing, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery).