We are emax.digital a Big Data analytics start-up from Munich.
We develop AI-based software, and help brands sell even more successfully on Amazon & Co. thanks to smart technology and years of Amazon, Analytics & Tech experience of the three founders Andreas, Dimitri and Dominik.
As former Amazon executives we understand the complexity brands are facing in fast-paced digital environments. For 12+ years we worked closely with leading brands and manufacturers across the EU and US and developed successful e-commerce strategies for multiple verticals. We founded emax.digital to help brands excel in e-commerce through smart tools, retail excellence and the right mix of marketing & activation.
- Extend and improve our interactive crawler that downloads 100-thousands of mission-critical data reports for large enterprises
- Create real-time analytics for the running crawlers to detect failures fast
- Optimize timings that will save hours of server run time
- Bachelor's or Master's student in IT or comparable studies
- You are available for a minimum of 3 months
- Basic knowledge of Python, ideally you have some experience with selenium
- Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus)
- Ideally, you have some experience with databases like MongoDB
- Ideally, you have some experience with SQL
- You are open to give and receive feedback and strive to improve
- You are a team player and love the challenge of complex projects
- A fast-growing data analytics start-up where you can take on responsibility from the very beginning and leave your footprint starting at day one
- Get insights into all areas of our big data project that uses the most recent technologies and approaches
- You work closely with the founder team and are part of the development of the product
- You work together with a team that is passionate about technology
- Close collaboration and direct feedback from leading brands, agencies and other start-ups
- Work from home and flexible working hours
- Play with our office dog
- You will gain deep insights into the DNA of the most successful e-commerce players (Amazon & Co.)
- Our office in the heart of Munich offers a warm, family-like atmosphere amongst other start-up companies (incl. team events, Ping Pong and foosball matches)