At Holoplot, we develop innovative hardware and software solutions to push the boundaries of what you thought loudspeakers are capable of: Using real-time wave field synthesis and 3D beamforming, our systems enable a radically new approach to sonically outstanding, high-quality speech and music reproduction, even in the acoustically most challenging environments.
We build our products with love for music, commitment to the highest possible quality, and a passion for disrupting the status quo.
In 2017, we were honored with the SXSW Innovation Award, but we are far from done yet: Being nominated one of the 50 most innovative companies in the world, we have embarked on the mission to develop the most revolutionary live entertainment sound system in the world.
What you will do
HOLOPLOT builds sound systems which consist of hardware and software. The software runs both on the Desktop and on the hardware. We are looking for a SDET who can help us with various aspects of testing the software that runs on the desktop, more precisely HOLOPLOT Plan. This is the 3D-enabled environment which allows you to configure a HOLOPLOT system. You would work closely together with the developers of the team to:
Improving the testing coverage of the current testing suite
Maintaining the existing tests
Improving testing stability
What you need to succeed in this role
- At least 4 years of experience as a test engineer
- Python knowledge is strong and you know how to use it to automate testing
- Experience with Desktop UI testing on Windows and macOS
- Experience with mocking of system components to isolate testing
- Knowledge in setting up and configuring Jenkins and other CI systems
- Knowledge of C++ is a plus
- Knowledge about Qt and Squish is a plus
- Out-of-the-box thinking and a "can-do" attitude
- Familiarity with FOSS way of thinking & approach
We offer you
Sounds good? Apply now and let's shape the future of sound together!
- The opportunity to take part in an industry-changing journey, working at the forefront of audio technology together with a world-class team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to make an impact from day one
- A highly motivating environment where you can grow and learn by working on incredibly ambitious challenges with colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Competitive salary and an attractive company pension scheme
- 30 days of annual leave, flexible working hours, flexible working-from-home policy
- A modern office located on the south end of Tempelhofer Field overlooking the old airport
- Weekly team lunch and discounted Urban Sports membership
- An annual budget for individual professional development
- Relocation budget to Berlin and assistance with the visa process
Further InformationHOLOPLOT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
HOLOPLOT appreciates and celebrates the diversity within the company. Therefore, people of all genders, gender identities, any ethnic and religious background, national origin, age, marital or economic status, are encouraged to apply. We are strengthened by diversity and we strive to provide a flexible work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly, and with respect.