About usKINEXON provides real-time intelligence and value for a connected world. We fuel the Internet of Things with state of the art sensor networks and edge computing solutions for industries like manufacturing, logistics, retail, sports and media. One core of our solution is a cutting-edge radio technology for high precision localization and motion sensing of objects and people. The other core is an edge platform that uses advanced algorithms to analyze the acquired information and provide valuable insights in real-time. Our solution allows products and processes to be sustainably optimized and automated. As a full-stack provider, we own and understand the complete range from hardware to software. Our solutions are used by prestigious customers & partners such as BMW, Zalando and Red Bull.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Show your innovative side and actively contribute product value with regards to tactical analysis and training control for a variety of sports, including basketball, ice hockey and soccer.
- Build on client feedback from a diverse set of US and Europe based professional leagues, in order to develop our design and implement new features.
- If you are familiar with MVC and ORM frameworks, you will help further develop our back-end, therefore feeding our business- and media partners with real-time sport statistics!
- For some tasks you will work together with developers from other development departments.
You will also be in close contact to product management, in order to vote on requirements and prepare implementation.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge using HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of back-end development (Node.js/PHP) and first experiences using WebSockets and/or Message Queues.
- Experience using databank systems
- Good working knowledge using Git and Methodological knowledge of agile software development.
- Great communication skills in English. Knowledge of German is a nice-to-have.
Unfortunately we are not able to provide VISA sponsorship for this position. Please be aware that we will not be able to process applicants which are not allowed to legally work in the United States.
YOUR BENEFITSAt KINEXON you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
- An international team of passionate colleagues and tech enthusiasts with great team spirit and hands-on mentality.
- Outstanding career and development opportunities due to our strong growth, a steep learning curve and the opportunity to leave a mark
- Fascinating system test & launch events with renowned customers.
- Startup feeling with competitive pay, health care contribution and 401K.