Pitch is the company rethinking the way we create, collaborate on and deliver presentations. Built by the team behind Wunderlist, Pitch makes the journey from draft to deck fast, effortless, and fun. After launching out of beta in October of last year, the buzz around Pitch has translated into adoption: more than 25,000 teams have already discovered the beauty and flexibility of our platform.
Our brand new Communications Team is seeking a Social Media Lead to take the helm of our fast-growing channels, and expand and engage new and existing audiences with storytelling that speaks to the human challenge of getting heard at work.
From owning and architecting our strategy to drive growth with influencer partnerships, to engaging our community with activations that grow brand affinity, you'll play a pivotal role in driving Pitch toward its ambition to transform the way we create, collaborate on and deliver presentations.
What you'll get to do...
- Develop and maintain a social media strategy that consistently translates to growing brand awareness, an engaged community of active users, and adoption among new target audiences.
- Own the success of Pitch's social media presence by setting ambitious performance targets, continuously tracking metrics, and tweaking the strategy accordingly.
- Architect and test a social influencer strategy that drives efficient follower/user growth for Pitch at scale, with compelling, relevant storytelling campaigns.
- Ensure impeccable community engagement on our socials, with contests and challenges that grow brand affinity and encourage adoption of the latest product features.
- Explore new channels and objectives, from activations on new channels like Clubhouse to distinguishing our employer brand with storytelling that highlights life at Pitch.
This role is perfect for you if...
- You have prior experience building and leading a social media function for a fast-growing tech brand.
- You have prior experience managing direct reports, evaluating external agencies/freelancers, and negotiating favorable, effective partnerships with influencers.
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter who likes to set their own ambitious targets aligned with topline business goals, and pursues with grit.
- You possess a deep understanding of social media metrics, a passion for enforcing and elevating brand standards, and a pragmatic, ego-free approach to adapting on the fly.
- You're capable of articulating, defending and advocating for channel strategy and results to company leadership.
- You're excited to join a newly-formed team and play an active role in the formation and stewardship of its culture.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Come one, come all!