At SumUp we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by helping them succeed with 2.000+ SumUppers in 15 offices around the globe and 50+ nationalities. In Brazil we are 700+ people.
Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand. And we are well on our way, as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid.
To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that you could be part of!
In this role you will
- Be part of a team that writes code and debugs hard problems in production;
Ensure availability of Production and Development systems;
Manage CI/CD systems and help developers with continuous testing process;
Research, analyze, implement and maintain new technology solutions for infrastructure;
Closely work with the development teams to improve rollout and deployment of new product features and installations, to facilitate our fast paced and exponential growth;
Follow the IaC paradigm and therefore automate, automate and automate.
Requirements we are looking for
- 3+ years experience with web services administration on Linux;
- Hands-on scripting with shell;
- Can program and create simple APIs using a high level language such as Python, Ruby or Golang;
- Be able to read and write in english is mandatory, as you'll be part of a truly global organization;
- Experience in running production systems;
- Proficiency with AWS;
- Good knowledge of Docker;
- Experience with monitoring highly available systems;
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, Packer, or similar);
- Some experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins or GitLab CI;
- Networking knowledge in order to design and troubleshoot production systems.
You will be even more attractive if you have any of those
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We currently have 52% women, 24% LGBTQ + and 7 nationalities in the Brazil team. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
In Brazil we continue to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding are done virtually due to COVID-19.